you ever wanted a JBC article and been irritated by the need to type ‘Journal
of Biological Chemistry’ into your literature search engine?
you ever struggled to remember what ‘PNAS’ stands for? – ‘Proceedings of the National
Academy of Sciences of the United States of America’ in case you wanted to
new vernacular journal title search feature in UK PubMed Central solves both of
by vernacular title instead of needing to type out the name in full. We
currently handle five commonly used acronyms and abbreviations:
- EMBOJ for The EMBO journal.
- JAMA for JAMA: The Journal of the American Medical Association.
- JBC for The Journal of Biological Chemistry.
- NEJM for The New England Journal of Medicine.
- PNAS for Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United
States of America.